login.php?sid=a7422ec6c8061a945ffcf44c5560d11b profile.php?mode=register&sid=a7422ec6c8061a945ffcf44c5560d11b faq.php?sid=a7422ec6c8061a945ffcf44c5560d11b memberlist.php?sid=a7422ec6c8061a945ffcf44c5560d11b search.php?sid=a7422ec6c8061a945ffcf44c5560d11b index.php?sid=a7422ec6c8061a945ffcf44c5560d11b

malasay.com Forum Index » Harari Sports & Cultural Show » Toronto July 2006 event observer
  View previous topic :: View next topic 
Toronto July 2006 event observer
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:01 pm Reply with quote
azwaje

The HSCF event in Toronto was a success thanks to a wonderful job by HCO and HSCF that attracted record number of Hararis. This shows that if there is a will there is a way. We hararis need to put our mind together and capitalize on thing that going on good for us. Even thought some minority splinter group tried to ruin the event and confuse people by forming new HSCF, the will of the people overcame this obstacle and stood beside the existing HSCF board formed in Washington DC during the 10th HSCF festival, HCO, and UWH.I also urge the Dallas community to look at what their leader did in Toronto by going against the will of the Hararis that attended the event. I would like to pose this question to Dallas Harari community.

Did you agree with your leader when he accepted the leadership position of the newly formed HSCF?

If you agree with your leader will it hurt or benefit your community?

Did Dallas community formally request to host the event in 1998? If they did so to whom?

I really think Dallas have to think very hard and get to the bottom of this before they answer any of

the above questions.

As for most of the representatives listed in the New HSCF they were merely an observer and had nothing to do with it. This is the work of Muassis Toronto, Muassis DC, Harari Canadian and some remnant of former HSCF executive in Atlanta who has always been on the other side of the coin always looking for ways to destroy HSCF and satisfy they greed. I am also ashamed to see the Atlanta Harari Community and their partner the X-HSCF leader once considered to be an icon siding with a group such as Muassis.

Finally I would like to congratulate the Atlanta Team form winning the championship cup on this

wonderful and memorable 11th Harari Sport and Cultural Federation festival.

Obeserved In Toronto
Toronto July 2006 event observer
malasay.com Forum Index » Harari Sports & Cultural Show